Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Human Form

Here are some products from my recent endeavours in Life Drawing. I hope that there will be an observable improvement in the coming months. Some days are horrible and other days are perfect.
Let me know what you think. I can take some criticism.
(BTW, I can't draw faces at all. I avoid that at all costs. I'll work on that in the future).
























30 Sec. Gestures





























5 min


























10 min.





























20 min




















































30 min. *I took a different approach on this one tonight. It's too damn tight. It is definitely not my favorite. Maybe next week will yield better results. Plus I think the time to do this pose was just way too long. I should have stopped 10 min in. Oh well.

No comments: